Tuesday, April 26, 2016

40% off Sale!


You say "SALE" and you have my attention.

If you have an Old Navy, Gap, or Banana card, you can get 40% off your entire purchase (including sales!) at Old Navy through this Saturday 4/30.

Here's what I'm eyeing and potentially buying:
Summer shoes for Ryan- found here
I love these Native knock-offs. Let me tell you, we took a trip to Nordstrom and tried on the Natives first and then went to Old Navy to compare. In my opinion, the Old Navy version went on just as easily and fit just as well as the Natives. And they're $15 cheaper before the 40% off discount. No brainer.

They also have two cute pairs for girls:

found here

found here (also in pink)


found here

I have these and love them. They fit like my pair from Lululemon, but are way cheaper. ;) And right now, they are on sale + an additional 40% off!


found here

found here

I love comfy dresses for Spring/Summer!

found here

found here

found here


I need to up my game on stylish but comfortable flats, so these are two pairs I'm eyeing:
found here

found here
(and comes in 3 other fun colors too!)


You can check out the rest of their sales HERE!


Happy shopping friends!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered new work out clothes.

    ReplyDelete