Thursday, December 11, 2014

Creamy Chicken Bake


This dish was inspired by E's favorite crock pot dish that she posted on her blog a couple of weeks ago. I tried a variation of it here and changed up a few more things to come up with this dish that was SO yummy! I'll admit, it's not very pretty, but it is easy and delicious, so who needs it to be pretty?! I think you could definitely do this in the crock pot; I would just mix the ingredients together first like I did for the baked version, and then I would probably shred the chicken and scoop the whole dish over rice. Maybe we'll try it that way next time? Or, you can make it the way E does (recipe here). However you decide to do it, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!


Ingredients:
1lb chicken tenderloins (I just used one package)
Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning (looks like this)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan (I used Kraft)


Directions:
Lay chicken in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with Cavender's. Mix the last three ingredients together and pour on top. Bake on 375 for 30 minutes, or until center in bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment