Monday, October 20, 2014

Crispy Cod Fish Tacos


These were so easy and delicious! I have a similar recipe (found here) that I make in the skillet, but I think I like these even more! I found these frozen sweet peppers at Trader Joe's that are already diced which saves a lot of time on an already quick recipe. We will definitely be making these again soon!

Ingredients:
3 frozen Cod filets (I buy these from Trader Joe's)
2T Olive Oil
1/2 sweet onion, cut julienne style
Diced frozen sweet peppers (I buy these from Trader Joe's)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can rotel with cilantro and lime
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Tortillas

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400. Bake filets for 10 minutes of each side. While fish is baking, saute onions, peppers and garlic in olive oil. Add in rotel. Simmer for 3-5 more minutes. When fish is finished, cut into strips. Heat tortillas in the microwave or on broil in the oven if you like them a little crispy. Layer fish and pepper/onion mixture on each tortilla and cover with shredded cheese and any other toppings you like (lettuce, sour cream, etc.).

That's it! This recipe makes 5 full tacos. Hope you enjoy!


facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment