Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Papa!

On Sunday, we got together at my sister's house to celebrate my step-dad's birthday. It's was hard to beat the ski trip we took last year to celebrate his 70th, but we still had a great time being together! Here are some pics from the night:



Our nephew, Fieldon, came up with mom and Charles from Monroe to spend the day with the boys. He has two sisters and all of his other cousins are girls, so he had a blast having an all-boy day! ;)




The birthday boy!

My mama and my honey ;)



Love that sweet smile!








This is SO showing up in a rehearsal dinner video one day. ;) 

Chocolate Heart Bundt Cake recipe here




My sister was apparently still waving her Falcon's flag- ha! 



Happy birthday, Papa!!! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. Your step-dad is adorable and so is your mom! LOVE the photo of Matt and your mom! You are always living life to its fullest...surrounding yourself with so much love! I hope you're having a great week, Heather! You're looking beautiful as always! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! You did a great job of capturing all those memories. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! Excited to be following you, now... found you at the GFC blog hop... hope you can visit, soon?! ((Hugs)) - Heather
    stringtownhome.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I'm as healthy and active as your step dad when I'm his age. I love seeing all your pictures of you guys with your family, especially your cute nephews!

    ReplyDelete