Thursday, November 29, 2012

Technical Difficulties and Holiday Deals

Not that your waiting on the edge of your seat for the next blog post, but I ran into a major error message when trying to upload the million-and-one photos I took over Thanksgiving! This is what it said:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

Have any of you ever seen this before? I have a friend who got this message a few months ago and is going to give me some suggestions later today, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if there is more than one solution!

For now, I'll share some of the holiday deals that have been sent to me through Groupon and Escalate affiliate networks.



Maybe you can knock a few more gifts off your list today?!

ENDS OF 12/5/12:

Groupon: Up to 60% off Three Omaha Steak Package Options



Groupon: $25 for $50 at FTD



Groupon: $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 at American Apparel


ENDS ON 12/1/12

Groupon: $24 for Wilsons Leather iPad Zip Sleeve ($49.99) w/free shipping



Groupon: $39 for iLuv MobiCup Bluetooth Speaker ($79.99 list price) w/Free Shipping



Groupon: $89 for Men's Red Line Watch ($895 list price) w/ free shipping


ENDS 11/30/12:


No expiration date:


ENDS 12/17/12:


No Expiration Date:

3 comments:

  1. Could it be the setting on that high power camera is too high to share photos.....I do not know the exact wording for all this, but I know my little camera I set at a lower setting(or pixels maybe??) for sharing pictures on my blog, FB and emails.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thing happen last year. i just went ahead and paid the $5 for the extra storage a year.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up purchasing and extra 25GB of storage, because I recently ran out of space too. I hated to have to do it, but if I wanted to keep posting pics I really didn't have a choice :(

    ReplyDelete