Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baby Shower!

This past weekend, I helped host a baby shower for one of my best friends and college roommates, Andrea. Andrea and I pretty much live together in the summertime (she is a teacher too), and each summer since we've started teaching has been marked by some significant life change for one of us: graduating for grad school, marriage, buying houses, renovating houses... and now, a BABY! Little Teagan is due on July 17th, so based on the number of waking hours that we spend together during the summer, there is a good chance I will actually be the one driving her to the hospital when baby Teagan decides to arrive!! (Here's to hoping! ;) )

Here are some pics from the day!













hostesses!





Me and my mama :)





Look at that cute baby belly!!


Andrea with her family




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and thoughtful shower! You and your friends are gorgeous and have such great style. I loved all the photos...the invitations are so cute - grey and yellow is one of my favorite color combinations. Everything is so cute! Awesome, job!

    I hope you're doing well.
    Have a sweet night.
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shower. Love the color combo. Gorgeous picture of gorgeous people.

    You are the hostess with the mostest. Food look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete