Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anniversary Celebration in Savannah!

Matt and I had never been to Savannah before, so when we were looking for placing to go to celebrate four years, we both thought of going there. The weather was crazily warm and the city was so fun! The trip was the perfect combination of sight-seeing and relaxation. I'm glad we were able to go!
 





Dinner at the Pink House- delicious!!




This was seriously cool to see- all of those "boxes" are the size of 18-wheeler trucks! Matt gave me a little lesson in commercial real-estate trade. haha- crazy to see how huge the ships are that carry the products



Starbucks time. :)


Coffee for me and a paper for Matt = bliss :)


Forsyth Park


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. What a beautiful place to celebrate your anniversary. I've never been to Savannah, it's on my list of southern places to visit.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been there either but have heard only but great things about it. Your pictures show it, too. How fun! Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee for me and the paper for Aaron is our favorite too! y'all are beautiful! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful there. You guys look like you really enjoyed your time there for your anniversary. Congratulations on four yearss. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete